1 Thessalonians 5
11 Therefore encourage one another and build up each other, just as you are in fact doing.
Sometimes we just need a little encouragement from one another. Just thought i would post a reminder to myself. I sometimes forget that we can help uplift each other.
- In case you are in a slump, down, or just want to hear something positive, here are some words to help you make it through another day.
- We all need a little push to help us brave the day. There are days that are better than others. On those other days where we struggle a bit, it is good to hear positive and uplifting words.
- We are human. We make mistakes. We stumble. We sin. We get down.
- Keep your eyes on God and Jesus and watch your day turn into a most beautiful experience.
- Live life today with God holding your hand.
- Breath in your surroundings and remember that every sense in us lives with him.
- Don’t forget that Jesus is here, always, waiting on us.
- When you see a rainbow, remember God’s covenant.
- When you feel the breeze, that is God whispering loving words in your ear.
It helped me. I hope it helped you, too.